About the Artist
Viveka Gren is a Swedish designer and artist who is best known for her passion of merging a sustainable mindset with wearable art, creating extraordinary pieces to wear and treasure.
I have for as long as I remember had a strong creative passion, but for a long time my life were simply too busy so the creativity was pushed aside. In 2018, on July 2nd, I made the decision to embark on a new and life long journey by launching HALO by Viveka Gren as a mean to express my creative and artistic visions without restrictions. In 2021 I merged my different branches into one, incorporating my sustainable clothing brand FireBirdFusion and my bridal accessories brand.
Everything you see on this site, including the site itself, is created by me. This artistic universe truly is the world of one single woman.
My art stems from an organic process. Rather than sketching, I tend to start off with a vauge idea and let the materials speak to me, painting a picture in my mind as the piece takes shape. In all of my couture pieces you will find hidden details, waiting to be discovered.
Thank you for joining me on this adventure. Being an independent artist is often lonely, but thanks to all of your support and cheers, life has truly become more vibrant and filled with joy.
I live with my two children in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, and work from my home studio most evenings and weekends as this universe is my burning passion. During daytime I work as an educational officer at the Göteborg University.
- Modevisning med re-design, vintage & secondhand tillsammans med Stina Löwing, Span second hand, Vintage Vitalé, Rad Susie, Em's Second Hand, Clara Fina, Pow studio & Annorlunda Creations, Sergelgatan 14, Stockholm Slow Fashion Week, Sept 2nd
- Modevisning och utställning under premiären för nya Kicks i samarbete med Salong Sinners and Saints, Miss Janna Swimwear och M.I. designs, Nordstan, Göteborg, May 19th
- Á la London Super Design Marknad, Brunnsparken, Göteborg, May 26th - 28th, 2023 FRITT INTRÄDE
Selection of previous work and comissions:
- A set of bespoke sunglasses for Swedish artist Carola and her celebrtion tour of 40 years as an artist, 2023
- Wardrobe for Robert Fux, host and main judge of Drag Race Sverige, SVT, Spring 2023
- Wardrobe for the international short movie The Swan 2.0 by director Jan Palmblad, premiére in 2023
- Art exhibition 'Paradise Lost', Galleri Svea, Stockholm, August 5th - 12th, 2022
- Bridal headpiece featured in Bröllopsfotograferna, SVT, June 2022
- Bespoke creations for death gospel starlet Louise Lemón 2022
- Live performance and art installation at corporate event, November 2021
- Art exhibition 'Domme Divine', Galleri Svea, Stockholm, May 2021
- Art exhibition 'Shifting Depths', Frölunda Kulturhus, Göteborg, February-April 2021
- Crown, jewelry and hat created for the 'Desså' music video of Swedish hip hop legend Promoe feat Blizz Bugaddi, 2020
- Bespoke creations for Brazilian singer Simone Moreno 2019
- The Golden Bandurì halo and costume created for lead singer Madeleine Liljestam of Swedish metal band Eleine 2019
- Bespoke creations for death gospel starlet Louise Lemón 2019
- The Unholy Virgin halo created for the Queen of Swedish Burlesque and event organizer Fräulein Frauke, 2019